No Risk Flexible Booking Option!

Bookings made from 8 June 2020 will now have the option of booking our Niseko Wow flexible package to avoid unwanted expenses should you be unable to travel.

If your accommodation is paid in full within 7 days of the booking date, you will now be able to postpone your booking until the 2021/2022 season or receive a full refund. If you don’t book at a flexible rate, you will not be entitled to these benefits.

Niseko Wow recommends booking our flexible rate and taking into account the risk of Covid-19 and government measures when booking your next Niseko Holiday.

Send an enquiry now!

Winter 20/21 Early Bird Offer: 25% Off!

25% off Niseko WOW Accommodation bookings made before 30 September 2020 including Panorama, Suiboku, Mountainside Palace, Baw Baw Sansou and Silver Birches (*excludes AYA Villas).  Eligible dates 23 November 2020-31 April 2021.

Book with confidence: Secure your booking dates with a fully refundable deposit until our outstanding payment date of 30 November 2020. 

Niseko WOW Booking & Cancellation Conditions apply: We require the deposit payment (20% of total accommodation/service price) to secure your booking within 7 days of the booking date. The remaining 80% is due 60 days prior to your arrival. If your arrival date is within 70 days, we require full payment within 7 days of the booking date to secure your booking.

Send an enquiry now!

Long-term stay at Mountainside Palace

Situated in an unbeatable location in the centre of Hirafu Village, Mountainside Palace is the perfect combination of convenience, location and spectacular views from all apartments.

Save over 50% on our standard rates this summer in these fully equipped two bedroom apartments suitable for up to 4 guests.

14 Nights / 4 PAX / 210,000 JPY

30 Nights / 4 PAX / 360,000 JPY

View Property WebsiteContact Us Directly to Book

Tell a friend about Niseko WOW!

Take part in our new referral campaign and earn some incredible rewards.

You can start off by earning free ski lift passes right up to free accommodation nights in one of our highly desirable properties.

Your friends can receive 5% cashback to use on pre-booked services when they complete a booking with us.

Start referring friends now!